Sunday, October 31, 2010

I dare you!




I am a none creature of habit, I tend to go against the grain when it comes to color and texture of clothing and jewelry. I love trying different things. If I must say it; colors has  to blend, but be as creative with jewelry as you want to be, yet, keep it in perspective. Today the trend fashion are pearls; you see fashion warn with multi strands of beautiful pearls.  Pearls can be worn with every thing, they comes in an array of color, style, and type. If you can not afford the real thing, don't panic, try mother of pearls which are very common, and my fave, Swarovski, Austrian and Chinese crystal. Crystals has been around for sentries and is here to stay. As you can see, mother of pearls comes in many color likes it's relative the pearl. I love making beautiful things with crystals and even add pearls for a different look. So, I dare you to be the creative person you are.
Go a head make it a pearl day!

2 comments:

  1. thank you...I know a women of style and flare such as your self could appreciate the update and latest.. on trends...

    ReplyDelete